Managing your institution’s largest asset often means balancing aging facilities, pressure to build new and enticing spaces and growing deferred maintenance backlogs against financial constraints. Tough decisions must be made, so how do choose where and when to make facilities investments? How do you measure a return on those investments?
Since facilities are critical to the success of an institution, and typically worth four-to-five times that of endowments, you need data-driven insights and informed guidance to make optimal investment decisions that ensure long-term viability. With Sightlines’ Facilities Benchmarking & Analysis solution, you’ll have the data, contextual understanding and strategic recommendations needed to steward your facilities most effectively.
We partner with you to develop an analytical framework and dialogue with stakeholders that helps you:
- Create alignment between space, capital, and operations needs
- Reduce the risk of facilities failures
- Increase annual stewardship of aging physical assets
- Develop strategies to prioritize and fund deferred maintenance
- Reduce overhead of facilities operations
- Establish a baseline for continuous performance measurement and strategic improvement
“Sightlines brought the data and objectivity our administrators needed to understand the risk we were managing, and as a result, we’re expected to receive a significant amount of resources to address our facilities issues.”
Tom Satterly – Associate Vice President for Facilities Management, Colorado State University
Ensure your facilities investments best serve the campus community year after year with Facilities Benchmarking & Analysis.