The burden of continuous data analysis and time-consuming reporting can keep sustainability professionals from their true mission: designing and implementing campus enhancements that nurture a culture of environmental responsibility.
Sightlines can ease this burden with solutions that empower and support sustainability leaders by:
- Quantifying sustainability performance across a broad spectrum of indicators
- Benchmarking your efforts with those of peers and best in class institutions
- Reporting on successes and identifying areas requiring increased focus
- Making strategic recommendations that align sustainability, facilities and business objectives
- Meeting reporting requirements of programs such as the Carbon Commitment, STARS, Sierra Club and Princeton Review
- Communicating sustainability needs and progress to senior leadership