What if you had the tools to…
- Easily collect and process data without burdening sustainability officers?
- Discover your successes and identify areas of opportunity?
- Compare your efforts with those of peers and best in class institutions?
- Meet reporting requirements of programs like the ACUPCC, STARS, Sierra Club, and Princeton Review without the stress?
- Design an effective Climate Action Plan that aligns with campus master and capital plans to maximize resources?
Our Sustainability Solutions were designed to provide these tools and more.
Through the completion of nearly 500 annual operational sustainability analyses, Sightlines has helped facilities’ leaders, campus sustainability staff, and students collaborate by highlighting areas of success and opportunities for savings. We support the case for practical change.
Our Sustainability Solutions provide over 100 metrics related to:
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Energy and water use
- Student, faculty, and staff commuting
- Waste production, recycling, and composting
- Green construction
- And more
We help you analyze the impact of:
- Space profile
- Campus community
- Utility systems, cost and consumption
- Facilities operations
- Engagement programs